Vascular Surgery range of servises
We offer all non-invasive options to investigate your vascular problems in a gentle way, using state-of-the-art technical procedures.
We focus intensively on the diagnosis of your problem. We do not only consider it important to perform a comprehensive investigation, but also explain the significance of the results and appropriate therapy options as carefully as possible.
Specifically, we use:
- Continuous-wave Doppler with frequency spectrum analysis
- B-mode ultrasound and color-coded duplex ultrasound
- Arterial pulse-wave analysis
- Venous congestion plethysmography
- Light reflection rheography
- Transcutaneous measurement of local oxygen saturation
- Treadmill ergometry
- Modern wound analysis
- Preventive counseling (thrombosis/stroke)
Open and endovascular treatment of aneurysms
- Open (conventional) and endovascular (EVAR/TEVAR, stent prosthesis) treatment
- Treatment of aneurysms (bulges) of the thoracic aorta (TAA), the abdominal aorta (BAA), the femoral artery and the popliteal artery (PAA)
- Open (local procedures, bypass) and endovascular (dilatation, stent) treatment of stenoses in patients with PAOD in the aorta and in arteries of the upper and lower extremities
- Surgical removal of constrictions of the carotid artery by operation in local anesthesia or general anesthesia, or by insertion of a stent
- Surgical treatment of varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency as well as the post-thrombotic syndrome (the ulcerated leg)
- Initial insertion and correction of shunts for dialysis, tunneled central venous indwelling catheters, and catheters for peritoneal dialysis (CAPD catheter); more information on Dialysis shunts
- Insertion of central venous port for chemotherapy or parenteral nutrition
Do you have other problems? Do you need advice? Please contact us - by phone, post, or email.