The specialty of vascular surgery offers you, the referring physician, a strong partnership. Please approach us to find out how we can design our cooperation with you in the optimal way.
We will be glad to offer you flexible solutions
- Prompt emergency admission of your patients, with direct contact to specialists
- No waiting times for your patients in emergencies
- Optimal accessibility of our staff members for all consultation hours, elective and acute admissions
- A direct communication line to our team of doctors
- IT solutions for rapid data exchange
- Regular postgraduate training – customized to your suggestions
Postgraduate training/Authorization for postgraduate training
The Directors of the Department of Vascular Surgery, Dr. Peter Heider and Dr. Oliver Wolf, were given the authorization to conduct full postgraduate training in vascular surgery at the training site named ISAR Klinikum (Authorization numbers 34335 and 34341) by the Bavarian State Chamber of Physicians.
According to WO 2004, the authorization to conduct postgraduate training is valid for a period of 48 months, and according to WO 1993 for a postgraduate training period of 36 months, for the outpatient as well as the inpatient sector.
Colleagues interested in postgraduate training in vascular surgery with completed common trunk surgery are welcome to Contact us.
Would you like to participate in ongoing studies? We will be glad to inform you of our current studies.
Are you interested in a doctoral thesis? We will be glad to inform you about forthcoming projects.
Does your patient require modern treatment as part of a study protocol? Please inquire about our current clinical studies.
Write to us at - Secretarial office Vascular Surgery.
List of publications of specialists in vascular surgery: