careers at the ISAR Klinikum
At ISAR Klinikum, we attach great importance to a cooperative and dynamic working atmosphere. Through a clear division of responsibilities (e.g. in care), our employees can concentrate on their core skills. We also provide them with excellent professional development opportunities and training. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes are essential in our everyday work.
Interns and placements
What we offer you
- Internships as part of medical studies
- Voluntary internships available on request (you must provide your own accident insurance coverage)
- Care placements (also available as block work placement for pupils)
- Student internships (Section 5 Para. 2.2 JArbSchG) only on request
- Caregiver placements run for at least 4 weeks
- Internships in various administrative roles possible on request (at least 2 months)
- No accommodation
- Enthusiasm in dealing with our patients and customers
- Interest in public health
- Before you start an internship, we require a medical certificate confirming a clean bill of health.
- We also require proof of your vaccination record (at least two hepatitis B vaccines as well as information on when the second was administered).
- An internship agreement must be signed in advance.
- Duration of the internship/placement
- Objective and desired responsibilities
- Address and contact person of the school (if available; only applies to student internships)
- Short CV including your address and phone number
- Students also require a certificate of registration and proof of study regulations for the required placement/internship.
We are looking for team players to help bring our shared vision to life: more service, more attention, more medical progress. ISAR Klinikum is more than just a clinic!
We also welcome speculative applications.
Please send your application directly to our HR department:
Email: (max. 20 MB)
Further education and training
On 12 March 2014, we provided our employees with training on the topic ‘Innovations in the G-DRG system in 2015’.
At this event, the participants were presented with the key changes to the DRG system for 2015.
Prior knowledge of DRG billing and coding were required